Small Group Personal Training
Looking for an affordable and motivating way to training? Focus on your goals but also be supported and energised by the others in your group. This way of training has been super popular since I’ve introduced it so don’t miss out on your chance to join us!
The most supportive and motivating way to exercise…
Change is not easy for any of us. Do you find it hard to stick to changes in your diet and follow a regular exercise schedule? Or maybe you just aren’t sure what you need to do to make the changes you want.
Over my years as a coach, I’ve watched women flourish in groups with other women and I believe that groups of like-minded women provide one of the most motivating and supportive environments for change.
That’s why I’m really excited to be offering small group training sessions.
If you want to:
- Lose weight
- Learn what exercises you need to do
- Learn how to train with the right intensity
- Feel supported and motivated
- Make new friends
- Have a coach to help get you to the next level
- And have fun while transforming your body!
Join us now!!
How it works…
You’ll start a 12 week journey with 2 other women who have similar abilities, goals, weight and age as you. I carefully select members for each group to make sure you are well matched and to create the most supportive, motivating groups possible.
You will get 12 personal training sessions with the other women in your group starting with an assessment and nutrition session so you have clarity on your goals and what you need to do over the 12 weeks to get the best results.
Over the 12 weeks you’ll work together and with me as your coach to:
- Set achievable goals,
- Make changes to the way you eat,
- Train harder but smarter,
- Learn what you should be doing when you train on your own, and
- Get better results than you ever have before.
You should know that I rarely have openings for small groups because most of my ladies stick with their groups for good once they start. This means new spaces rarely open. So if you are interested, make sure you get in touch now while I have openings and new groups starting!
2017 Spring Group Openings
New groups start August 28th!
Monday 5:30pm – Intermediate group (1 space available)
Monday 6:30pm – Beginner/Intermediate group (3 spaces available)
Wednesday 5:30pm – Intermediate group (3 spaces available)
*All groups run for 12 weeks (holidays are excluded so if your sessions fall on a public holiday we add a week on so you don’t miss a session). If you have to miss a session, you are able to make it up by attending a bootcamp on either Tuesday or Wednesday evenings at any time during your 12 weeks.
For a limited time, get 12 sessions for the price of 10 (saving you $50 on the entire program). You get 12 sessions for only $250 as well as lifetime access to our online coaching group (and optional discounted online training programs).
Why You’ll Get Great Results
Would you like to have a coach that believes in you and pushes you gently to be a better version of yourself? I’ll help you realise your own potential in a way that you never though possible and it starts with building your confidence in yourself and helping you achieve your goals.
This is what I do with my one-on-one clients but not everyone can afford private training. Group sessions are an affordable way to work with me but they have even more benefits:
- You’ll be motivated and energized by the group setting.
- You’ll work harder in group sessions because of healthy competition.
- When you exercise with friends at the same level you will realize that others are at your level too and start to feel better about your abilities.
- With these group sessions you will be with no more than 2 other women so you’ll still have plenty of individual focus from me without the price of one-on-one sessions.
- These sessions are a great way to meet like-minded women. Many of my regular clients have been coming to bootcamps for over two years and have built long lasting friendships!
All small group clients will have lifetime access to our private online coaching group through Facebook for inspiration, food prep ideas, recipe and training advice from me. I regularly do Live Facebook videos in this group so you have the chance to ask questions and interact with me there, or watch the videos later if you miss the live stream. (You can check out the online group in the video below).
How To Get Started
Drop me a message to find out what group will fit you best or to learn more about training. Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions!